Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First...


So incredibly sorry that I have not posted about Chloe's newest accomplishments. It has to do with being busy being a mom, a cold room where the computer is, and just plain laziness.


So on the 16Th, Chloe had her first tooth break the skin! It is coming in ever so slowly I think, but it is good because she needs to figure out how to handle it. She likes to bite while nursing - if I let out a shriek, it doesn't do anything, she just smiles at me and looks really cute.



The day before she started to sit up all by herself. She is really good at it now!



The day after she got her tooth, she rolled over 2 times for me, yet has not done it since. But we are still trying.



Chloe has also found her feet. She is especially fond of her left one. I am wondering if she is going to be a lefty like my dad and sis. Only time will tell.


I promise to let you know when she has other firsts a little sooner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A tooth - yea!! Or, OUCH!! I hope she learns how to use it correctly really soon!
She looks so proud and happy sitting up on her own! And, oh joy, feet! Thanks for sharing these delightful "first pics"!
Love you all!

Mandapanda said...

Oh wow - Chloe's personality is really coming out, now, huh? That is really exciting that she is standing, and a somewhat exciting thing about her entrance into the world of teeth! I say somewhat exciting because while it IS exciting, it is also a bit painful...and sometimes we can't help but feel like, does my baby REALLY need teeth right now...he's (she's) not really using them yet for anything but trouble! Love you!

Mandapanda said...

oops - I meant sitting, though it sounds like she likes standing, too!