Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rock Band





Brett joined a rock band with fellow med students this last weekend. Ok well they aren't going to go on tour or even leave the living room for that matter. I don't know if you have heard of guitar hero or not, but this is very similar to it, but it involves a whole band. There is a drummer, a Bass player, a guitarist and someone on vocals. They all have to hit the marks for the music otherwise the band will get booed off stage. We discovered that Brett and I should NEVER play an instrument. Brett can't keep a beat and I lose track of where my fingers should be. None the less it was very fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just stick to singing and you should both be fine! ;)
I saw a sample of Guitar Hero yesterday, and I can see how it might become addicting - looked like a lot of fun!
Love you!