Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wonderful neighbor!


When I first read the sign posted on our neighbor's door I had a few mixed emotions.
1. I felt bad that she had to post this sign
2. I felt scared for myself and the building that she posted this sign
3. I felt sorry for the delivery guys who have to read this when they drop off packages or mail
4. I felt lied to when she put this up here because the day before she told me that she only had 1 package stolen from her door step. What a liar!
5. I felt a bit of rage toward her because now all of the stupid local creeps will be watching our doors even closer now. Thanks!
6. I felt like laughing. This lady claims that she is "watching" everyone. Truth is she is gone Tuesday through Thursday up in Sacramento. and she is gone all day the other days of the week. So really she is not watching.
Oh and another thing my neighbor does that I just have to laugh at, especially after reading her letter, is the fact that she leaves the top down on her convertible car on the main street with STUFF IN IT!
Sorry but I can't feel sorry for her. She does these things to herself. I informed her that I use the post office when getting packages, they take them back to the post office if you are not home. Oh and she could also get a PO box, but that might be too much work. It is much easier to leave a somewhat threatening letter on your door.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she is, indeed, watching, how did seven packages get stollen? Just wondering...!

Krissy said...

Yeah That's a good point! Oh and this is the neighbor that lets her dog run loose in the back yard to poop and doesn't clean up after it. As well as dumping her cat's litter right in front of the garbage can and does not clean that up as well. See...I am watching.

Mandapanda said...

Haha...well my question is...how does she even know they were stolen? Like...did she see that they were there, not pick them up, and then come back and know that they were stolen? I dunno...that's weird. Some people just can't vent to their friends, they have to express their anger and annoyance in silly ways, huh?