Saturday, November 17, 2007

To answer my dad's question

Hopefully all of you have seen the similarities post between Brett and Chloe. Well when my parents viewed it, my dad was wondering how we knew she was MY daughter! (side note: he was there in the room when I delivered her)

Anyways, This morning I had fed Chloe like I usually do and like usual she took a short nap afterwards. I usually put her down for a brief moment to do something for myself, but today I decided to hang on to her. I love watching her sleep.

This morning during her nap she had a dream, not a good one either, She was whimpering and crying in it. I was feeling bad for her and thinking it was really cute at the same time. I started to caress her head saying it was OK and that I was here for her. Well she woke up but her emotions didn't go away. For a minute or two she was upset and still whimpering / crying and didn't want to be her happy cute little self.

Well I told this story to Brett and his reply was "Oh she is like you, have a bad dream and wake up mad at me". It figures that that is the thing that I pass to her. My sister, Brett, my mom and especially my dad have been subjected to my verbal thrashings when I can't separate my dream from reality. Sorry, but it seems that I have passed this wonderful thing onto my daughter. Who wants to babysit?

No comments: