Monday, November 5, 2007

Purple and new play toys

So Brett made an interesting comment the other day. He said that "Chloe seems to have a lot of purple stuff". I have no idea what he is talking about. (me being sarcastic)




















I see nothing wrong with having a few things purple. Purple is a great color and I think that my Aunt Elaine would agree with me on this one.
.............................
So I got out the exersaucer or whatever they are called for Chloe the other day. She absolutely loves it. Right now all she can do is chew on the flower and stand there, but she enjoys the new angle of sitting. It was really cute, I put her in it while I was wiping it down and she fell asleep in it, I love this toy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nothing wrong with purple! its my fave color and she looks adorable in it :)

Anonymous said...

Purple is a perfect color - especially for Chloe and her Mommy! Love you all.

Mandapanda said...

Chloe looks so incredibly cute in purple...and everything else, I might add! I had a dream last night that Joshua and Chloe met for the first time and they decided to take a little nap on the floor, and Joshua wanted to sleep with his head on Chloe's tummy. Poor Chloe! What a funny dream.