Monday, November 5, 2007

Brett turned 26!

So Saturday, the 3rd of November, Brett turned 26 years old. When I asked him if he felt any older he replied with "yeah I feel 37" Poor guy.

Side note: It is November 3rd, and it is 75 degrees outside! Notice tank top in picture and Brett is wearing shorts.


Since he had so much studying to do for the big test, we couldn't really go out to do anything, and his few friends that he has here were also busy studying. So again, it was our small little family that had the birthday party. I got him his favorite cake, ice cream cake, he got to eat his favorite meal...sushi (thank you Costco), and he got to get a new DVD box set, his choice. So even though we were all alone, he still had a pretty good birthday.



Right after Brett blew out his candles, my mom had called to wish Brett a Happy Birthday. It was perfect timing because both my parents and their friend Marlene sang the happy birthday song to him over the phone. It made the moment perfect.












So I made Brett a present, and I am going to make him wear it at least once. It is a picture of Chloe on a t-shirt if you cannot see it very well. I think it is the cutest thing ever.



Overall it was a pretty good day.

No comments: