Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

This years Halloween was pretty tame. Brett has a major exam coming up on Monday (along with the entire school) so the school and students planned nothing for the night except for studying. I haven't met anybody down here yet that is not a fellow student of Brett's so I had nothing to do outside the home. We didn't buy any candy this year because we live in a sketchy neighborhood and although it probably would have been fine, I didn't feel like opening my home to anyone. My dad told us that this would be a prime time to meet our neighbors both in the 4-plex that we live in and the surrounding neighbors. Well sorry dad, we were not able to do that. I looked outside and ALL of their cars were gone! Only our car was on the street last night until about 2 in the morning. So it was a very quiet night last night. But in the spirit of things I still had the family dress up for the holiday. I mean it is Chloe's FIRST ever Halloween and I couldn't pass it up because we are alone right now. So here are some pictures for you to enjoy.





As you can tell, we are a medical family.









Chloe was testing out the medication in the syringe before giving it to her patient and she was also checking her temperature. I am glad that it was normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the medical theme of all your "costumes" - very appropriate. Chloe appears ready to follow in her father's footsteps as a doctor. Thanks for sharing such wonderful family photos! Love you all.