Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Now back to the cute stuff

So the other day I decided that I needed to get started on my Christmas letters. This meant that I had to get the perfect picture to go in the cards. So I spent a good afternoon playing dress up with Chloe. (What else was there to do?) Don't worry, none of these made the cut so I am not spoiling any surprises.








....................................................................
Here is Chloe doing some much needed tummy time. This was a rare moment when she wasn't face down in the blanket crying. I believe she was busy talking to her "crew" probably telling them that they need to help her come up with a plan to get her off of her belly and rolling over was not an option!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If none of these made the cut, I can't wait to see what did! I especially love the one with her hands folded AND the ones with her bears. She looks so angelic!
Glad to see her other animals are giving her a reason to defy gravity and push up at least a tiny bit on her arms. Precious pictures! Love you all.

Mandapanda said...

Oh man Chloe is so adorable! Only a couple weeks til she and Joshua get to grin at each other! I have to say with tummy time, that Joshua really was not at all interested in it...and we always felt like such bad parents cuz the doctor would always ask about it. He developed his head control just like everyone else, though, and now he thoroughly enjoys being on his tummy...slithering around cuz he can't quite get that fat tummy off the ground yet - at least not for long. Anyway - I wouldn't worry too much if she's hating being on her tummy. Chloe will enjoy tummy time when she's ready to, and not a moment before! Love you!