Monday, December 17, 2007

My home

So I have had a few requests to show what my house looks like. So here it goes. Sorry, there are a lot of pictures! And sorry for all of the confusion with the words being jumbled and the pictures being off. I tried to fix it, but this is how it keeps turning out.

The entry way and hallway:
Chloe's room:
our room: with a neat ceiling
the living room: sorry it looks so cluttered right now. and you can't tell in this picture, but it has a bay window where the tree is
the kitchen:
the laundry room:
the bathroom: we added all the storage in it
the
office / guest room and Chloe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tour! I like the Christmas decorations in the living room. The fireplace looks especially shiny! ;) (Actually, it's a good way to block the airflow as well as a nice backdrop).
And...thanks for including the final picture. Can't wait to see you all in person...tomorrow. Yay!