Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No need for a doctors checkup

So today Brett has his doctoring exam, where he has to show his professors that he can handle giving a patient a physical exam. So with me being here, able bodied, and available at all hours of the day and night, I was the human test subject... for the at home studying. I got four exams today. And I must say that I am pretty healthy.


Brett did discover that I have been grinding my teeth, I have some post nasal dripping in the back of my throat, and a slightly enlarged lymph node in my neck - I might be getting sick - my lungs are clear, my heart sounds very good, my ears are clean and he can see the cone of light, I have weak muscles in my biceps - he couldn't get a reaction from them when he tried to do one of his tests. So I guess I need to start working out more. I have good balance, my left shoulder seems to be sitting just a bit higher than my right, my gut sounds good and healthy, I have good reflexes and I am good with my Nero reflexes.


All in all I am pretty healthy. I am glad that I can get a physical exam and not even have to leave the house for it. I hope he does well on this test. After today, he has two more tests to take, the big 6 hour one with all of the material he has been studying over the past 4 weeks - medication, treatments, and blood stuff along with more things that I am not aware of. And he has his OMM test, the one where he manipulates parts of the body. I can't wait to be the test subject for that one. I hope this time it is less liver quivering and rib raising, and more of the massaging the muscles aspect of the OMM.


Oh and for those of you readers in Washington, we are coming home on Wednesday the 19Th. We probably won't be able to do much at first because Chloe has a doctors appointment and I have a hair cut appointment that I must make. But please call me if you would like to do something when I am up there. I can't wait to see everybody! Oh and think good thoughts about Brett's upcoming tests.


.......................................................



Just because I haven't given you one in the last few postings, here you go!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are so healthy! Love Chloe's hat...sweet baby! We'll be thinking only great thoughts during Brett's tests - we know he will do excellently!