Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Results

So it went pretty well. Chloe went down around 8:30, woke up at 9:00 and I successfully put her back to sleep within one minute! Then she woke up at around 11:30 to nurse, which was ok because I needed her to nurse so I could get comfortable enough to sleep. She again woke up at 3am and I tried to comfort her but she was awake. So I changed her diaper, sang her a few lullabies again and put her back in her crib and let her play with a stuffed animal. She didn't cry at all! She eventually fell asleep again around 4ish. I of course did not get much sleep, but I am expecting that. She woke up again around 7:00 to nurse and I was not ready to get up since I got little to no sleep last night, so I brought her into my bed, nursed her and we both slept until 9:30. It was very nice.

So we will have to see how tonight goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good start to me!