Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Frog

Today I took the girls to this place down the street called Happy Frog. They are really starting to enjoy it there. Last time I took them, they sat in my lap the entire time.















This is a building filled with 7 inflate able structures including slides of various heights, jumping rooms, obstacle courses and much more.












This place is free until they are 2 so I am really happy about that. Today we spend a good 3 hours here and the girls got to get out a ton of energy.

Tonight we are going to a football game at Touro. It is the first years against the second years, so I can't wait to see who wins! It will be cold, but hopefully a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect place for this age. Yea Chloe for going down the long slide! The girls are certainly growing up.