Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish everybody a happy Thanksgiving.

This year I am thankful for:

(not in any particular order)

-My family, my husband and daughter
-A healthy family...... immediate and extended
-A happy family...... immediate and extended
-A wonderful family.....immediate and extended

-A roof over our head
-Running cars
-Running water
-Electricity
-Somewhat of an income...or less debt piling up
-The wonderful friends we have in our lives
-That we have food on our table at every meal
-That we have technology to keep us in touch with our family and friends when we are far away from each other
-How well my husband is doing in medical school
-Dr Cisslo and her amazing hands and the fact that she is treating Chloe for FREE!
-That we have been fortunate enough to be able to see our family fairly regularly even though we are living out of state
-The fact that we are alive


I know that there are more things that I am thankful for, but I also don't want to spend the entire night on here writing them down. I just hope that everyone who reads this will have a wonderful holiday weekend.

No comments: