Thursday, December 4, 2008

not such a happy visit

Yesterday Brett and I took the girls to get pictures with Santa. This was the best we could get out of them.



Brett had to sit with Chloe in hers, she wouldn't leave his arms, and poor Cadence had to be held down by Santa.







I figured that this is what we would end up with, but you have to have them right? Brett doesn't want to get pictures with Santa for a while, but hey I enjoy looking at these photos as priceless memories.

I guess this also means that we have to do our own family photos again this year. I doubt that we will be taking Chloe to a professional anytime soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the pictures are so adorable, even though the poor girls (and Brett!) don't appear to be enjoying themselves...I've often wondered how the poor Santas manage to keep smiling during these sessions!

Kaeli said...

oh poor girls!! i remember my brother didnt like santa either and cried when he was little. you can show her that when shes older though and you guys will get a good laugh out of it. :)

Tracy said...

I've said it before, that my favorite pictures of the two of us growing up were the imperfect ones. They truly show our personalities and quirks, and what it must have been like to actually live with us. Hey- we should take some of those from mom and dad and scan them to share. What a treat they are- as this will be for you and Chloe as she grows up.