Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Such a girlie girl

SO Chloe has taken up a liking to purses. I find her carrying one around with her all around the house. Either it is in her hand or appropriately over her shoulder. Now this was not my doing or coaxing at all what so ever. One day she found one of my smaller purses and wore it on her shoulder. Now she has two of her own to play with. Brett and I get a kick out of it and he started to put things in them for her. So now she has her set of keys, her cell phone, a squirt gun (provided by her father for protection), and a snack for when she gets hungry. Oh how I love her new stages in life.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Does she have a concealed weapons permit for that? How adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful and protective Daddy. Should we sign her up for a Firearms Safety class? Oh, I can't wait to see all of her new skills!

Mandapanda said...

We can't wait to see Chloe!! Especially Joshua :c) See you next weekend - yay!