Wednesday, May 6, 2009

bare with me please

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in a while. My life has been so crazy. We took a week long trip down to Southern California around Easter to find a place to live. We found a wonderful place that we can't wait to move into. After we got home, a week later I flew off to Iowa to visit my sister and see my parents who were back there visiting as well. I stayed a little over a week and now I am finally home. I will hopefully within the next few days get pictures and stories posted on here of our many travels, but I have a baby shower that I am co-hosting coming up on Saturday that I am making pretty much everything for and then I need to start packing for our move. We are to be out by the 30th of this month so our apartment can be cleaned and rented out to the ext tenant. SO many things are going within so little time. So please bare with me while I take my time to upload pictures and stories. I promise they will be coming.

1 comment:

Kaeli said...

good luck on the cleaning/moving bit. i am so looking forward to visiting you guys in your new place in september. miss you all so much!