Thursday, March 19, 2009

Going for an early afternoon walk

With my mom's group we try to get the kids out and often. Last Friday we took the kids to the neighboring city Benicia for a walk along the waterfront. The downtown is really cute and has this old-time feel to it. we stopped at this huge grassy field to let the kids get out and run off some energy for a bit. These are just some of the cute photos from that trip.
























On the way back to the cars, Marie and I let the girls walk their babies in their strollers. This was the best idea ever! Chloe took her time walking her baby and Cadence kept running ahead with hers just to abandon it to come and get Chloe. It was so fun to watch them.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures make my heart melt...this thoughtful, careful and loving "mommy" is so grown up. I can't wait to see her!

Sydney said...

Krissy, your little lavender fairy is just as pretty in pink. And the makeup photos are adorable. I would be really mad at you for posting all these darling pictures if I didn't know I'd get to hug Chloe in person on Sunday! Can't wait to see you both -- and Geoff is so looking forward to catching up. Love you so much.

Kaeli said...

cutest little girl ever. hands down :)